Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

A couple of cards- using dies

 This card had been made using cheery lyn dies. I cut only half the die out on all four sides- (a bit tricky as it had to hang off the edge of the plates). Then I cut out another piece of card using the first piece as a guide to make the central piece. Using Britannia dies- small filigree lily, I cut 3 lilys out in different colours. Cheery lyn die- flourish leaf strip was the die I used for the foliage which I arranged across centre.
This card was made by using the embossing folder "O Christmas tree" from Die'sire. I used quite thick vellum and using a blue water colour pencil lightly coloured in sections of the vellum from behind. I have just used Martha Stewart punch for the snow flake borders and Memory Box alphabet dies for the wording.

1 comment:

  1. Wow !! Janice, they are both beautiful. Such patience with the first one, I love them
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete