Followers

Translate

Saturday, 7 September 2013

WEDDING CARD

A simple wedding card for my nephew who is getting married in October. I had seen something similar to this in a magazine a while ago so decided to try and see if I could do the same. I used Martha Stewart punches do create the layered look across the bottom half of the card using white hammered card. Matted onto silver mirri board. I have then cut out a silver heart and  then a white smaller heart so that you can just see the edge of the silver heart. Again using white hammered card have punched out several flowers. I then added a clear gem to the centre of each flower and stuck them onto the silver heart. I have used silver glitter peel offs for the couples initials "R & S".

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful such a deceptively complicated yet clean and simple
    John x

    ReplyDelete