Followers

Translate

Sunday, 8 September 2013

WISTERIA/WINDOW CARD

Here is a card I have made using some new dies that I bought at Sandown Craft show. They are mostly Cheery Lyn Dies. Firstly I cut two windows into white card- "Window c". I backed the window with some net curtain.Then using "Daisy Chain Border" die cut out loads of lilac flowers. I had some beading cotton and small purple beads so I threaded beads and flowers alternate onto the cotton, until I had about 7 layers. I put a small dob of glue to hold beads in place. Using memory box "Orchard tree frame" and Cheery lyn " Daisy chain border" cut out in brown card I arranged the branches across the two windows. (I cut the frame off the memory box die-cut). I then glued my "wisteria" flowers randomly across branches. Then using "Flourish leaf strip" I cut several green leaves and arranged on top of the flowers - covering up the cotton. The flower troughs at the bottom of the window are from Tonic. I then used Memory box "Tessatina border" & "Bella Bouquet" and made a trellis and flowers up the side of the window. Spellbinders "Lace doily accents" across the top in lilac completes the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment