Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

A Handbag with a difference !!!!
 
 
 
This is the handbag with a difference that I have just made. It is all out of card and paper and consists of 3 drawers in the centre with a handbag design around.

 I first made the drawers. This then decided the size of my bag. On a piece of paper I marked out the size of the drawers and then drew a shape of a handbag around it. I cut the shape out of card and stuck to front and back. I then added handles and decorated. Since I took these photos I have added some pattern paper to the top of the handles as when I saw them here I thought they looked a little plain.

2 comments:



  1. Hi Janice,

    Your handbag is BRILLIANT, I love the design and the papers you have used, well done,

    Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    Wow! you are clever, your bag is fantastic.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete