Followers

Translate

Thursday, 24 October 2013

A prickly customer !!


 


 


 
It was my friend's birthday this week. She likes hedgehogs so I did this cross stitch card for her. I also made a little hedgehog that she could attach to her handbag. I used a plastic grid (like material but made out of plastic- not sure what it is called) and made the shape of a hedgehog. Then using brown wool I applied in the same way as you would make a rug. The face is done by doing cross stitch in beige wool. I then did a brown French knot for the eye and overstitch the front for the nose. I then backed the piece with beige felt and attached a key ring fob.

3 comments:

  1. This was lovely Janice and very thoughtful. I think Jenny was very happy with the fob and her card. Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great idea, the hedgehog is sooooooooooo cute.
    Well done
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    So cute, you are so clever.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete