Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Christmas Sleigh....ho..ho..ho !!!!


This is the Christmas Sleigh that I have made - using a template. I cut 4 pieces of red card - 2 for each side. I used 2 each side to strengthen the sleigh as I want to add a small present inside. Embossed one for each side and then stuck together with the central panel attached. I have used Spellbinders "Poinsettia" dies in gold and red. The sentiment below was from a Christmas card that I received last year (it's good to recycle !!)


 
I have used little gold bells sewn onto red thread to hang at the back of the sleigh.
At the front I have put 2 small wreaths, and some ribbon.



 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    Very clever, love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    Very clever, love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan.
    Love it, you are very clever.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete