Followers

Translate

Sunday, 27 October 2013

Some stitched cards ready for Christmas.

 These stitched cards I have kept simple and small (approx. 6 x 6). The first one I have added a bauble (from spellbinders dies) and the wording (from Robert Addams dies).
 This card I have also embossed. I have added some decoupage and wording.
and finally this card which again has been embossed. I added tiny hobbydots instead of sequins or beads which were smaller. The wording as before. All cards have been layered onto co-ordinating card and then mounted onto a white card.

2 comments:

  1. Morning Jan,
    Three beautiful card, they are all lovely.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely cards Janice, they will be well received at Christmas.
    I like the way you have used the hobby dots instead of beads, they look really attractive
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete