Followers

Translate

Friday, 22 November 2013

A BRILLIANT IDEA !!!!!!!!!!

A lovely lady at my craft club, called Sue, told me about a wonderful way of storing ribbons. She got her husband to get her some plastic guttering for the spools of ribbon to sit in.........I thought it was a great idea, so I got my husband to do the same...........here is the finished result..............perfectly placed to see all the ribbons.........easy to select a ribbon without disturbing the rest....................(the only problem is that I think I've got too many !!!) ........Thanks Sue. xx


This is my craft room tidy !!!!!! *******#######

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Janice, it's a great idea. Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good Janice, I am just glad I have a very occasional idea that works haha!! It really does help to see what you've got. Also don't forget the little bits of creased ribbon that you can straighten with hair straighteners. Well that's all the good ideas for now, must have a rest. See you soon
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete