Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Just a couple of cards.....


Here are a couple of stitched cards that I have just completed. I haven't done much lately on my blog as I have been busy making Xmas pressies for friends and family (I can't show them here just yet in case they are looking !!!!!)


 This stitched card incorporates beads as well. I wasn't too sure on the beads as they seem a little too large to me, but looking from a distance don't seem too bad. I had the topper and the backing card from a set from Hunkydory. I cut squares from each corner of the stitched card and then mounted onto red mirri card and cut corners out again.
This stitched card I couldn't wait to do. When I saw the pattern (just the central part) I knew I could make it larger. I stitched the original pattern and then layered onto pale blue card. Then I took the pattern and placed around the edges and stitched. I cut in out in a circle as the 5 sided shape is a little difficult to arrange. I used Martha Stewart circle punch to create the shaped circle behind the stitching. The background paper is of snowflakes so I added silver snowflakes using Robert Addams die.

1 comment: