Followers

Translate

Saturday, 2 November 2013

Pink & Black

This is a stitched card that I have just completed. When I first stitched the card I had no idea how it would end up. I had decided to stitch the pattern in pink and black as the combination of colours is quite striking. When finished I used a circle die to cut it out and then layered onto a black circle. The pink and black outer circle was achieved by using Martha Stewart round punch system. I did an 8 inch circle using the punch on pink card. This I stuck onto black card and cut round the edge using scissors. The black silhouette image is from a x-cut die. I used cosmic shimmer glue in pink to add small "beads" across the neck-line to give a necklace look. I think this card has an "art deco" feel to it. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Janice this is absolutely stunning, I love the colours together, they are beautiful.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete


  2. Hi Janice, this card has turned out wonderful, well done,

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete