Followers

Translate

Saturday, 18 January 2014

A couple of cards stitched.

Here are a couple of cards that I have stitched and made into cards.

The first is a bold colour way of oranges and bright blue. The image comes from Pollyanna Pickering. Just layered onto blue and orange card then mounted onto a blue backing paper. I have used two ribbons to finish off the card and added pearls.

The second card is much softer. Using pink and navy blue. The heart and love birds is a die from Marianne. I backed it onto pink card. The stitched card is then layered onto Navy blue card. I had a heart punch that I used in each corner of the stitched card. I then used the punch on pink card to enable me to use the little hearts as decoration. Using a pattern heart paper as the backing.

When I took photo I noticed that I hadn't stuck the heart stitched card on in the right place, it's not central......  That'll teach me for doing in the evening!!! lol 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment