Followers

Translate

Sunday, 12 January 2014

A Couple of Cards....



Here are a couple of stitched cards that I have now made up. The first is a Christmas card kept simple. Once again, I have used an image from the Pollyanna Pickering card set that I received as a pressie at Christmas. Just mounted onto navy card and using a blue Christmas paper for the backing. I punched the corners of the stitched work with Martha Stewart snowflake punch.
 
 
The second card I think I may have got a bit carried away with !!!!!
 
I first decided to use the frame card - but when I placed the stitched card onto it , it seemed that it was "missing something". The design at the top reminded me of a lily leaf / art nouveau shape. I got the promarkers out and using yellow and greens coloured in that part of the card....too much....not sure?
 
I then stamped the remainder of the card with a daisy and leaf rubber stamp that I got free in a magazine some time ago. I coloured the leaves in green and added a white flower using spellbinders delicate aster die. The image in the centre comes from "Robert Addams - All occasion backing papers cd" which I received free from him when I ordered some dies. It is a lovely cd with loads of images. 

1 comment:

  1. Have you already started making your Christmas cards, for this year? Its very pretty. xSally

    ReplyDelete