Followers

Translate

Thursday, 16 January 2014

A Lantern box.

I recently bought the cd rom "Templates and More" from Dreamees. Amongst the templates was a lantern box . I decided to have a go and make mine a boutique with the four seasons clothes and accessories in the window. I got images of clothes from google, and I attached "an outfit" to a mannequin (which is a die from Tim Holtz - Alterations Movers and Shapers.  I have also bought a new die from Robert Addams which are just shoes!!!. I decorated the outside windows all the same, using peel-offs. The edging on the lid is from Martha Stewart punch. The flooring in each season is different. Winter - I stuck some cotton wool in the bottom, sprinkled some glue over and added pinflair -iced diamond. Spring - green felt for grass with flowers stuck all over. Summer- a sheet of sandy coloured paper (husband didn't have any sandpaper for me to use) with small shells stuck on. Autumn - layers of leaves.





 

Just a bit of fun !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment