Followers

Translate

Saturday, 11 January 2014

An Autumnal card

 
 
I received, for Xmas, the "Mexican Tile Pattern" tile from Cheery lynn designs.
Also the "Pollyanna Pickering" card set.
 
I first cut out the die onto white card and was please to see that it cut beautifully and that also the middle section is separate. I decided to "have a play" using the middle section as a stencil. Using black ink I stencilled through the cut out 9 times to create a pattern.
 
I then found the image of the fox from the Pollyanna Pickering set and it fitted perfectly inside the main piece of the die. I mounted the cut out onto orange card and added the fox image. This was then mounted onto black card. I then attached to my pattern background and added the autumn leaves which are mostly from spellbinders, in oranges and browns.



1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely, what a great idea using the middle cutout section as a stencil. Sally x

    ReplyDelete