Followers

Translate

Friday, 7 March 2014

GOING TO THE DARK SIDE !!!!!!!!


My eldest son's birthday was 28th February. He was unable to come home that weekend to celebrate but is coming home this weekend. Of course, being his mummy I have to make him a birthday cake. I bought these star wars silicone cake mould and chocolate moulds from Lakeland. Daniel's favourite was Darth Vader, who is the baddie, so covered in dark chocolate. His younger brother preferred Chewbacca, who is a goodie, so covered in white chocolate.

How I wish these moulds were around when my boys were younger....I would have been the best mummy in the world for making star wars cakes..... come to think of it, I AM the best mummy in the world!!!

My sons are 24 and 22 years young and still want a birthday cake made by me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment