Followers

Translate

Sunday, 23 March 2014

New Tonic dies and a guitar !!!!

 I bought the new set of dies by Tonic -flower halves and corners.
These are the first cards that I have made using them.
The first is a stitched card and I have just used I half of the die with the outer edge cut out.....
 .... the second is using both halves of the die but not the outer edge so that the card remains intact. I have just added gold mirri card behind and some peel offs around the edge.
 and now for something completely different!!!.
This is from the template cd rom by Dreamies. When I saw the guitar I just had to have a go and make it. It took me all of Saturday afternoon/evening to complete and I'm pleased with the results, just don't know what I'm going to do with it now!!!!..........
....................answers on a postcard to ....................................!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice, I love the fairy cards they are beautiful, I expect to see lots more, don't forget in May there is a special day (HINT HINT)
    You should have made the guitar in lilac then you could have hung it on your wall along with the lovely plaque you got on Friday. It's really good, how big is it. Well done
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete