Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 20 May 2014

A Pop Up Father's Day Card


 
 Here is a father's day card made for my Dad. It's a pop up card which folds flat for posting. (I don't need to post mine as Dad lives in the granny annexe next door!!!). I have chosen a nautical theme as Dad was in the Navy when he was young. The lighthouse, waves and ships anchor are dies from Spellbinders. The little seahorse and starfish are dies from Robert Adams. The shell on the front is made by using Martha Stewart paper clay and a mould.  The father's day words at the back are a rubber stamp, which I coloured in using a water brush and Tim Holtz inks. The seagull I cut out of some backing card that I had in my stash. 

1 comment:

  1. A super project Jan and I'm sure your dad will love it. Did a workshop recently with Hougie Board Kay and learned how to make these pop up boxes which are so effective. With best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete