Followers

Translate

Thursday, 15 May 2014

OWL BOX




Here is something new from me, an owl box !!. I had a small Marianne die of an owl which I really like. The die is about 3.5 x 3 inches. Using the dies I cut them out normally and then enlarged the image to the size that I wanted (in this case 9 x 8 inches). I then cut out two of the main body and then the other shapes as I would do normally. I then made my drawers in matching pink card. I have edged the middle section with a string of small pearls, and added pink feathers to the wings and sparkly gems on the eyes. The front owl opens up to reveal the drawers.

Owls seem to be everybody's favourite thing at the moment and I can totally understand why. x

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous-but I love anything to do with owls!!

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michele, stay watching my blog for something else concerning owls soon. x

      Delete