Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

A Doggie's Request !!!

 

I had a request from Rolo, my border terrier, to make a card on his behalf for his daddy!! (my husband !).

Just by chance I had received the latest copy of making cards. The free gift was a rabbit clear stamp.

Well, Rolo likes nothing better than chasing rabbits, so it was meant to be !!

I printed off a photo of Rolo (once I had added the text -using Docrafts digital designer).
The background paper was also in the making cards magazine, and I used the stamp to stamp rabbits all over the page using the 3rd generation technique.

Needless to say Rolo got his request to go hunting for rabbits - but don't worry he didn't catch any !.

4 comments:

  1. lovely card Jan, so funny, bet your hubby loved it?

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Phew, thank goodness Roll wasn't having rabbit for tea!
    Lovely card. Digital Designer is a very handy program, I've found.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very clever card Jan , way above me as im not that clever with technology .
    However i did master the die cut fancy card technique that you shared , Yeaaa but after the 3rd attempt lol .
    Take care and have a good day
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Janice, I bet Chas loved it.
    Well done
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete