Followers

Translate

Thursday, 5 June 2014

A Personalised Birthday Card and a little owl.

 This card I have stitched for my friend Wendy for her birthday.  I have added red rice beads to complement the stitching. The Owl is from "Cottage Cutz" the shaped die is from "Marianne". For the backing paper I have taken some red card and using "Sue Wilson - Californian Collection - Background" die have cut enough so that it is the right length.

 
 This is her little birthday gift. I have used "Marianne Die" to cut out the pieces in felt (cutting 2 of the main body shape). Then I have sewn the pieces on and attached a ribbon before sewing the 2 body pieces together, adding some stuffing before completely sewn up.
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,

    Love the card and I love the little stuffed Owl, so cute. Bet your friend will love both of these?

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little felt owl - I know a few people who would love this! Best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete