Followers

Translate

Friday, 20 June 2014

Brazil World Cup Card LOL !!!

I don't like football and I certainly don't watch football, yet I seem to have been influenced by the Brazil football team colours !!!!! LOL !!

I stitched this card in a variegated yellow/orange thread without any thought as to what I was going to do with it once stitched.

I was looking through my stash of yellow/orange papers for inspiration, when I came across this swirly line pattern paper.

I thought about the flowers in the middle, then I thought about the ribbon across the bottom.

The flowers are Spellbinders "Die D-lites- Blooms One". I have used orange striped candi in the middle of all the flowers.

Once I had put it together and actually stood back and looked at the finished card, it just seem to be a carnival card - like Brazil.

Perhaps it's a premonition - Brazil to win the World Cup - you heard it here first folks. !!!!!   LOL x

Have entered this card into the papermill direct competition.

3 comments:

  1. Well thanks for entering that challenge and ending my chance winning lol!
    Jan, your card is beautiful, vibrant and bold.
    Good luck in the challenge. . . . . Boo hoo!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Jan,

    This is stunning, so love the stitching on the top layer wow! It does look carnival, so bright, makes you happy looking at it, beautiful.
    Good Luck in the Challenge, you got competition with Ang lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sunny card jan, and lovely stitching
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete