Followers

Translate

Saturday, 28 June 2014

Continuing the Christmas Theme !!

 

 

 I have made this double sided Christmas hanging decoration using Spellbinders "Fleurs de lis" Squares. I cut 8 and put the ribbon running through them before I glued them together.
 The word "Noel" was achieved by using my Silhouette to select the font and then cut the words out. I have added peel offs and "Robert Adams" dies of the angel and poinsettias. The holly was from "Cheery Lynn".
I have done the same decorations on both sides.
I have also made a box to keep them in !!.

7 comments:

  1. This looks great, I will definitely try this one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Janice, carry on at this rate and you won't have anything to do at the last minute LOL!!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jan, i must have a go when i get time.
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,

    This is fabulous, so, so pretty. You could sell these as they are very handy for Christmas.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan
    This is great for Christmas. Haven't got a Silhouette but sure I could improvise.
    Big congratulations at joining us on the Hobbycutz team.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, gorgeous design and gorgeous blog. I have joined as a new follower of your blog and invite you to join mine and enter my candy which is sponsored by three lovely artists....xx
    ♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so rpetty and what a great idea! Just popping over from the Hobbycutz DT to say HI and welcome to the group! :)

    ReplyDelete