Followers

Translate

Sunday, 1 June 2014

Old Father Time

A friend of mine came up with an idea to make a 3d clock out of card and paper. I have used a similar theme, but I have only made this clock about 1cm deep and then backed it onto the birthday card (which is A4). I had some backing paper in my stash with clocks on which worked well with the clock. The clocks "woody" effect was done by using an embossing folder from "Teresa Collins- ebosser- craftwell". I achieved the dial on the clock by again using an embossing folder from Teresa Collins. I cut the dial out of core-dinations card and using a sander rubbed across to reveal the details. I have just edged the clock with some peel-offs. The granddad is done using Tonic die and the "happy birthday" is a memory box die. The sentiment is from Anna-Marie Designs.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely idea ,the background looks great and i am loving the clock .

    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really unusual card, I love it, well done. I am sure it's going to be well loved
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jan, lovely creation.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete