Followers

Translate

Monday, 23 June 2014

SCORCHING !!!!!!

Well, what a wonderful, warm and sunny weekend we have just had here in Kent.
Glorious weather for sitting around doing nothing but soaking up a few rays....



...................and what am I doing ?????????????????????

Making a Christmas advent tree of course !!!! LOL !!

My hayfever was really bad so I gave up sitting outside in the sun and sneezing and decided to sit in my craft room.

As I have mentioned I have recently bought the silhouette portrait cutting machine.

I downloaded this pattern..... cut the pieces out ...... and this is the result.

It took a lot of card (approx. 25 sheets a4) but worth it. I have glittered around each box and the sides of the tree.

5 comments:

  1. Wow... this is gorgeous! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Jan this is amazing, fabulous. You should sell these, brilliant work.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! just lovely and so unusual, i agree with Jacquie, get selling?.
    Hope you feel better today
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful Janice, how many more are you going to make between now and Christmas haha!!
    Would be nice as a Silver Wedding Anniversary box? Just a thought haha!!
    Well done Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Janice, I would love to make one of these for my gorgeous Granddaughter, xxx

    ReplyDelete