Followers

Translate

Friday, 13 June 2014


That's the Tonic !!!!


 
This card has been made using the Tonic "Ornate Elegance" dies on four sides (in white) On top of that I have used Tonic "Beautiful Bramble square" (in patterned paper (Craftwork cards). 

I have also added flowers in the bottom corners, white candi  in various places and a sentiment (all by Craftwork Cards).

I'm not sure if the centre piece should have been in a solid colour rather than the paper as it seems  a little lost to me....what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, i have just been watching a recording with the Tonic dies ,i must say they look amazing ,{ not got any myself } However your card is lovely, Is the ornate die 1 strait die that you have made the square with ? or is it one whole square { hope you know what i mean } anyway it is very pretty i like the swirly bits , and i like your card just as it is the center looks good to me .
    Have a good day
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elaine, thanks for your comments. The white piece was cut from a straight die that I moved around each time for the 4 edges and the centre piece was a square all in one die. x

      Delete
    2. Thanks Janice i am now going to have a try of this idea Tomorrow .
      I will let you know how i go on, first time for everything eh ?
      Take Care
      Elaine H x

      Delete
  2. Hi Jan,

    A very beautiful card, love the design and the center looks fine to me, it all matches.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete