Followers

Translate

Friday, 11 July 2014

A Simple Stitched Card.

A simply stitched purple card. I haven't added anything to my blog for a few days.....don't quite know where the time goes !! I do have several things on the go so over this coming weekend will try and complete these so that I can add to my blog next week.

I choose a simple pattern and have stitched this using a variegated purple thread. The cut out section has been achieved using Tonic dies. The daisy embellishments are from papermania and self adhesive. The word "happy birthday" are from Robert Addams dies.

I always stitch on Papermill direct Linen card and the purple background card is also from them.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janice,

    This is stunning, you are clever at stitching, beautiful design and I love the colours too.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Your stitched cards are always fab and this is no exception.
    Time does fly, doesn't it?
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful is this ! so fine and intricate ,i love it Jan .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete