Followers

Translate

Friday, 18 July 2014


A Tea Towel gift turned into a cushion.

My friend bought me this tea-towel for my birthday.

It's a really nice tea-towel but I thought I would turn it into a cushion for my craft room.
I added lace around the edge I also added lace across the top and bottom. I then added ric-rac over the lace. Finally I added some hot-fix crystals over the wording and at the top and bottom of the panel. The rosette and added button was the final embellishment. It now sits on my chair in my craft room.




5 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,

    This is gorgeous, what a great idea and a wonderful job you have made of it, something to treasure forever.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan
    Love what you have done with the tea towel. What a fab way to decorate your crafty space. Don't let your son sleep on it lol!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice, A lovely way to keep a lovely present. x Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea Janice, it's really pretty and I notice in your favourite colours.
    Well done
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan
    You are so good with a needle and a lovely cushion made , far better that wiping dishes on that lovely cloth .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete