Followers

Translate

Saturday, 19 July 2014

Black and white - always a classic

Black and white always works well in a card. I have recently bought a Woodware stamp "JGS300 Going to seed".

I stamped the image 3 times, once in the centre of the card and then either side of the central image to give a continual image.

I used clear embossing ink and then used white embossing powder - the image is then bonded using a heat gun.

The sentiment is from "Marion Emberson Designs- PICSA6181 -Birthday kisses".

This image I just stamped onto white card using black ink.

I have used a embossed white dotted piece of card as backing paper, which I run a black ink pad lightly over to just ink the dots- it worked well - which I was pleased with as I normally make a mess when I attempt things like this !!

The black and white flower is made using my favourite flower die "Spellbinders - delicate aster".

Simple but effective I think....do you agree???

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, the stamping looks so effective :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan
    I do agree! Beautiful monochromatic creation. Love it!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty, I like black & white cards. :-)
    xx Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful, i love it
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete