Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Candi Flower Card

 
Morning Everybody, I have hopefully scheduled this post as I am away at my brothers for a few days.
 
This card is quite a simple one to achieve.
 
I stamped the image onto some lilac gingham card (the stamp is from woodware). I coloured in the leaves using promarkers.
 
The small dots are blogs of cosmic shimmer coloured glue.
 
The large dots are Craftwork Cards Candi (afternoon tea).
 
I added the sentiment (Robert Addams Dies)
 
The top and bottom edging is from Spellbinders, I used a navy gel pen to draw inside the lower shape to make it stand out a bit more. Backed onto lavender card and a white card blank. Quite a sweet card.

4 comments:

  1. lovely card ,love the use of candi.Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty and fresh looking ,enjoy your time away .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,

    Fabulous card, very clean and fresh, beautiful.

    Enjoy your few days away.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Very pretty. Love the gingham.
    Enjoy your visit.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete