Followers

Translate

Sunday, 27 July 2014

Hobbycutz Design Team Challenge #58

This is my first entry as a Design Team Member for Hobbycutz.

The sponsor for this challenge is "ALL DRESSED UP". The image is called "I love my puppy".The criteria was to use buttons in the design.

I have used promarkers to colour this lovely image. I chose pastel colours to use. The embossed background is from Crafters companion. I have used white card and then inked over with a pastel green ink.

The buttons were from my stash - but are quite striking around the image.

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colorful card ,loving your fancy buttons , and the embossed background looks great .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Jan, love the image and colouring and those buttons are gorgeous.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Fab card with great embossing for the theme. Love your choice of buttons too.
    Have a great week.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete