Followers

Translate

Thursday, 24 July 2014

Owl'll have a lovely Christmas, hope you do too!!




Another card made for Christmas. This cute owl was die cut using the Silhoette portrait. I cut the pieces out of plain white card and coloured the components using promarkers. Then assembled and stuck onto a Christmas card blank. There was an oval aperture, but I used co-ordinating Christmas paper to fill.
I found the sentiment when I was looking through my stash of Xmas things and couldn't believe my luck, it fits perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice , such a cute happy card ,i love it !.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,

    Beautiful, cute card, love the owl and the sentiment is great too.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete