Followers

Translate

Saturday, 19 July 2014

The Perfect Husband ???!!!???

I have made this card for my Husband for our wedding anniversary. Our anniversary isn't until December - but when inspiration strikes you just have to go with it !!!

The central part of the card has been achieved by using Tonic dies for the wording and also the circular piece.

I cut the circular piece out first then cut the wording out of the centre. I then backed the circular piece onto white card. Using foam pads I then put the black words back into the centre. I then cut the words out again, this time in gold mirri card. I have off-set them slightly so that the black shows at the side. You cant really see that too well as I took the photograph from the side so that I wouldn't get too much reflection in the picture.

The backing is done by using "Clarity Stamps stencil- 7700067 seaweed"
I used a gold sparkle medium by imagination crafts.
Once dried I backed onto black card and then a white card.

I am pleased with the result.

As to him being a "Perfect husband" well after years of training by me he is almost perfect (there's always room for improvement as I'm sure all you ladies out there will agree LOL !!)

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jan. 'Perfect Husband', is there one? I am still trying to train mine, its not working lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan
    How organised are you, my anniversary is in less than 2 weeks and I haven't made a start on Mr D's card lol.
    Super card, love the sparkly background.
    Perfect and husband? Not normally two words you hear in the same sentence!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete