Followers

Translate

Saturday, 16 August 2014


4 Xmas Cushions Complete !!


 Here are all 4 cushions together without the cushion pads so that you can see more clearly each one.






For those "eagle eyed" amongst you, will have noticed that there is one cushion missing. If you scroll back down to Tuesdays blog you will see a candle amongst the designs. Confession time - I didn't have enough of the backing material to make another cushion so at the moment the candle one has not been finished. I might make a smaller cushion at some point if I cant get some more material. I'm really pleased with the results and cant wait for Christmas to have them on my sofas.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice
    What a wonderful set. Like I said before, your house is going to look very festive this year. Fabulous stuff chuck!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete