Followers

Translate

Saturday, 2 August 2014

A Candi Christmas Card

This is the last (for now) of the candi cards. On this card I used the Woodware stamp (this range is called "Bubble" - this one is JGCL561).

I have used silver candi and using a silver gel pen have highlighted parts of the ribbon and also the wording. I have used a Tonic die for the cut out pattern around the edge and also for the edging on the piece of black card. I have used foam pads to raise this card off from the backing paper which is the same as the main paper.

I have also added a bow which is from Craftwork Cards pre cut Christmas bows. On top of the bow I have added a square , flat, faceted black bead.

2 comments:

  1. This stamp makes for such an interesting card with the candi. No doubt very useful if batch making as well just changing the background paper. Best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,

    Gorgeous card, love the backing paper too. Great card for making a batch with.

    Thank you for your lovely comments on my post.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete