Followers

Translate

Saturday, 23 August 2014

A CAS Christmas card.


I have kept things simple with this card. Using just white card with gold & silver mirri card. The white card stock has the Tonic header Christmas die used on it on the fold line. I have then backed it in gold. There is a white, embossed with dots, centre plaque, layered onto silver. Then using the spellbinders bauble collection ( borrowed from a friend) I have cut out using white, gold and silver. The sentiment is in white and silver. The candi in silver and gold.

In this photo the silver bauble looks red, whoops !, this is the reflection of me taking the photo - I do struggle to photograph mirri card. Anyone got any tips on doing this???

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    Lovely crisp looking card. The gold and silver together look great. I tend to snap my cards sideways on so that may help?
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a beautiful card ,i love how you have done the top , so unusual .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Janice, I've got the stamps to go in these baubles and my friend has the dies so we share them too. Like Ang I tend to try and photograph a card slightly sideways to stop any colour transfer. Hope this helps, best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I always think white and gold is so classy, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan,

    Gorgeous card, love it all.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete