Followers

Translate

Friday, 8 August 2014

Anniversary Card in Pink & Blue

 Morning All, like all crafters, I have a lot of dies. I buy them, often on impulse, and then forget that I've got them.

This morning I decided to have a look through my dies and pick out a few at random and see if I could make a card from them.

The dies I have used here are from Tonic, Crafters Companion, Sizzix, Cheery Lynn and Robert Addams.
I have kept the card and the layers the same colour. The hearts and wording are in pink and blue mirri card.

I love using Mirri card, but its a so and so for trying to photograph, as I always seem to get a reflection of me taking the photo in the photo !!, hence the bottom photo is from the side.

I should do this more often as it was quite an eye-opener to see how many dies I actually have and how many I haven't used yet !!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that hurricane bertha doesn't cause any trouble where you live. xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    Buying stuff on impulse and not using it. . . . . never! (Lol!)
    Love the intertwined hearts, great idea and great mix of dies.
    Have a fab weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice, I like the linked hearts, very pretty,
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Janice ,i am guilty too of not using my dies , LOL what are we like ?
    Will try to sort mine out later
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we are all tarred with the same brush and guilty of impulse buying, I just LOVE it.
    Your card is beautiful
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete