Followers

Translate

Sunday, 31 August 2014

Baby Girls' Cardigan.



Here is the Baby's cardigan that I have managed to knit over this last week.
The DK knit wool is a lovely soft lilac shade with spots of pink and purple.
The cardigan doesn't have any buttons (which saves knitting a button hole border) but has a picot edge all around.

I have started another jumper, this time for my nephew's son. Jake will be 2 in December, when his baby sister is due, so I thought that it's not fair for the new baby to have all the presents and for Jake to have none, so I am knitting him a Thomas the Tank Engine jumper. I first knitted it 20 years ago for my youngest son when he was 2 - how time flies LOL !!

Stay watching my blog for new projects to be shown. I'm in a really crafting mood at the moment, with lots of things started or in my mind to start.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Janice, I,m glad to see knitting making a comeback. Hollies great granny knits her lots of cardigans. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Beautiful cardi. Love the colour. What a well dressed little lady she will be.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,

    Fabulous cardi, love the colour, so pretty. Something she can treasure even when she is older. Looking forward to seeing future crafts from you.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design you have chosen here Janice. Just got one more sleeve to do on mine. When I was looking out patterns I came across quite a few I had knitted for my nephew when he was a toddler some 30 years ago so I may have to remind him when I knit them for his new son!! best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete