Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Baby Pink Plaque...

This plaque I have made for my nephew and his wife who are expecting their second child in December. They have already had a scan and found out that it is going to be a girl (they already have a son - so their family will be complete).

I made this by covering the cardboard plaque with Iridescent medium from Galeria. This has a pinky/silvery effect so worked well with the design. I have cut 4 white squares using Marianne die LR0310. I used a bright pink gel pen to colour through the die before I had embossed it. Then using my silhouette portrait I cut out the word "Baby" in pink card. I have used "Little B" Baby dies to cut out a pram, romper suit, and rocking horse in pale pink card ( you cant see too clearly on the photo). I have added some baby buttons and using paper clay moulded some pink teddies. The "welcome to the world" is a tonic die. Finally I have added pink pearl gems around the frame.

I hope they will be pleased and .......It better be a GIRL !!!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Janice, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jan. Great technique you have used, looks fab.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Love it. So pretty for the little one ( I was going to say, hope the scan wasn't blurred. . . . .it happened with one of my nephews, who was supposed o be a niece lol!)
    Have done a baby frame recently that I'm saving for Hobbycutz but the baby was already born, thankfully.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card Janice, loads of work has gone into it, I am sure it will be treasured
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete