Followers

Translate

Friday, 22 August 2014

Black and Gold....a winning combination.


This card in black and gold to my mind is a classic combination. I have used Tonic dies for the champagne / glasses, the cocktail glass and the round filigree circle. Tonic dies work brilliantly and I have had no problems with them not cutting out cleanly each time. The background paper was I think from docrafts when they had an art deco pack. The wording Robert Addams dies. Just finished off with 3 black candi. Cheers !!

4 comments:

  1. Loving the gold and black ,the background is lovely ,i have not got any tonic dies i must give them a try
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Gorgeous card and it is indeed Docrafts Art Deco (I have the green and silver version).
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ps. Don't think your cards have disappeared from Hobbycutz, I've just moved them to the correct page on the sidebar and put your blog link on for you.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card ,I spy a few new dies tonic again ,great choice .Laura O

    ReplyDelete