Followers

Translate

Sunday, 10 August 2014

Hobbycutz Design Team Challenge # 60

Fancy Folds - Sponsor: Iva Nova Chest

I have made this card using 2 types of fold. One a concertina fold and the other a series of folds to create the flower. Below are the instructions on how to create the flower.

Using a piece of note block paper (size 9 x 9 cm)

First I embossed each piece using Spellbinder embossing folder. Then using a blue promarker did a rough edge all around.




Then I folded the pieces diagonally.




Then I folded the side up to meat the middle.


I did this on both sides.


The I folded the piece that I have just folded outwards.




Again on the other side.


Then I opened up the fold and flattened it.

 Again on other side.

Then folded down the flap so that it was level with the back piece. 
 Again on other side.
 

Then folded each side in half.

And finally rolled the edge together and glued to make one petal.

 Six petals make a flower.
 
Once I had 3 flowers I cut the bases off so that they were flatter. I embossed a 8 x 8 piece of card using the same embossing folder that I had used for the flowers. I outlined the piece of card in blue promarker. The fan was simply a piece of card score at 1cm intervals and folded (once I had used the promarker to do a blue line) into a fan and stuck together at one end. I have added a small blue paper flower. The rose in the other corner is a piece of ribbon (wired) rolled up and glued.
The sponsor is Iva Nova Chest which are a company that do metal charms. As of yet I haven't got any but will soon.

4 comments:

  1. My what a lot of work, looks so gorgeous though and worth the effort, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Beautiful , as i have said before you have loads of patience
    take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This must have taken you ages !! Lovely colours and very pretty though, best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Cor blimey gal, must have taken you ages but looks amazing.
    Best wishes teamie.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete