Followers

Translate

Sunday, 24 August 2014

Hobbycutz Design Team Challenge #62

                          This image is called "Home Improvements"
This image is called "Velocity"
This weeks challenge is "Don't use white". The sponsor is "Kenny K".

I have chosen two images. The first is "Home improvements" and the second is "Velocity.
I have coloured both images using promarkers.

On "Home Improvements" I have added tools which are from Robert Adams dies.
On "Velocity" I have added glitter across the image - although from the photograph not very clear.

3 comments:

  1. Great cards Janice. Love the first one, I bet my John wishes he had a DIY expert like her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Steady on gal or Kobie will be expecting us all to do two cards per challenge hahaha!
    My, you have some patience with all that colouring but all for the good.
    Have a great Sunday.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,

    Two beautiful cards, my favourite is the first one but both are great.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete