Followers

Translate

Thursday, 21 August 2014

Last day of Baby themed projects.





This is the final addition to the baby girl projects for the moment .... although I am in the process of knitting some baby things.

This pop-up box is such a lovely unusual card, that I like to use it for special occasions.

I think gingham paper is so suitable for babies and works well with the embellishments.

A mixture of teddies, nappy pins, bottles, and feathers goes into the adornments on this card. I have added the December calendar as the bay is due in December, I will highlight the day when she is born.

3 comments:

  1. I thought this was lovely when you were making it on Wednesday, very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box card Jan, very pretty.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Sooooooo cute. Love it. Keep your fingers crossed that it is a girl and doesn't arrive a couple of weeks early lol!
    Super embellishments.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete