Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Sue Wilson & Create and Craft Xmas Dies.



Yesterdays blog was in the traditional colours of red & green, here is a modern example of a Christmas card....Purple and cream.


Sue Wilson and Create & Craft have both brought out some great Xmas dies.

This card is a combination from them both. The baubles are from Sue Wilson, and are so ornate, I just love them !. (you can also get a rubber stamp to go with this die set). The bow is from Create & Craft. You cant see too clearly but it is embossed too. I cut out one in purple and one in cream then cut the cream one on the embossed lines so that the purple one then framed it. The wording is from Robert Addams dies.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Jan , i quite like Modern Christmas Cards ,however yesterdays card had a warm feeling with a touch of nostalgia for me .
    Take Care
    Elaine H . X
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning jan, sem to have missed your blog for a couple of days, been so busy. I received my order from C & C yesterday as I succumbed and order some of the Christmas dies including the candle one you showed yesterday. First time I have bought their own ones and they all cut really well. Although I usually go for traditional colours the lilac in this card looks so good with the baubles. Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, sorry about the spelling mistakes should have checked before I pressed publish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    I have been eyeing the baubles as they are very nice. They look lovely in your lilac.setting. Have just bought "Peace" so far.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete