Followers

Translate

Thursday, 18 September 2014

A Christmas bag/storage/craft thingy LOL !!


Here is another crafting storage bag. This pattern is from Simplicity 1556. I was actually after this pattern when I made my craft bucket but it was out of stock at the time. But just recently Jaycotts have had a sale and this pattern was in the sale so of course I couldn't resists !! LOL.

I have used Christmas fabric- no real reason for this- I was itching to make it and this was the only bit of material that was large enough, among my scraps.

Again, like the craft bucket and the mug cover, a very easy pattern to follow.

I might use it for storing my Christmas decorations or for when I make Christmas cards. Having everything to do with Christmas in one place would be useful when I'm making cards.


3 comments:

  1. Whilst it looks quite adequate for some bits I don't think it would be big enough to store all my Christmas stuff!! very nice project, best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should have a sewing class one night...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Wow, your thingy is terrific lol! Will provide a useful bit of storage. Fab and practical!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete