Followers

Translate

Monday, 15 September 2014

A Mug Cover for my pens.



 I have just purchased this pattern "Simplicity 2450" for a mug cover. I thought it would tie in with my craft bucket that I made some time ago.

As you can see from the photos above there are pockets around the outside as well as inside. It's tied by the handle of the mug by ribbon.

A very simple pattern with only 2 pieces to use. I made it in about 2 1/2 hours.

I thought this would be a good xmas gift (not necessarily for crafters).


3 comments:

  1. What fab idea Janice. looks great, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this Janice, I think I will have to put in some xmas orders. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    How unusual but great idea. It would take me 2 1/2 days as I can't sew for toffee lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete