Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 17 September 2014

A not so sure about Christmas Card.

I made this card last night. When I was doing the stitching this week I had in my mind exactly the kind of card I wanted to achieve.

I had bought the small pine cone set from Britannia Dies- which consists of 2 pine leaves (L&R) and a pine cone.

As  the stitching was in a variegated green thread I knew that I wanted to cut the pine leaves in different shades of green and randomly have them around the stitching, with the pine cones in the corners.

I did the wording (Robert Addams Dies) twice in dark and light green and off-set them.

This is what I have done......but I'm not sure about it now - maybe I should have had 3 cones in each corner .....what do you think? Constructive comments would be helpful.

Hope you have a better crafting day than me today LOL !! x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, I think I might have just put a couple of cones under the wording rather than all the corners but I like the leaf boughs die, best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Looks good to me, but then I always start adding extra bits in corners as I get twitchy if there's too much blank space lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete