Followers

Translate

Saturday, 20 September 2014

Another Classic Christmas Card.




Morning everyone, I've scheduled this post as today I'm off out to Ally Pally for the Craft Show. Will hopefully see "John-next-door" doing some demos. See my list of blogs to see John's blog, he does some amazing cards and is now on the DT for Creative Expressions.

Another day of a classic colour combination Red & White, perfect for Christmas.

I've kept this simple. Just used spellbinders shapeability die for the centre. Also used spellbinders new xmas tree die, which was won by my good friend Sue from Christine Emberson's Hope and Chances website. Sue is my good friend as she has let me borrow this die !!!

I must confess it was a bit of a so and so to cut out - had to run through the GC a few times and keep turning it. Used wax paper as well. Also the little baubles die are very small and is a set of 2 on the same die. But as I had to cut 16 out was a bit fiddly. Having said all that I'm pleased with the end result. The only embellishment are the 2 strips of silver ribbon at each side with some red ric-rac ribbon on top and the wording (Robert Addams dies).

Have a good weekend, whatever you are doing.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Janice. If you see John say 'hello' from me. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Love the simplicity as all the focus goes onto that gorgeous tree.
    I have the SB Christmas Tree from a couple of years ago and always use a tumble dryer sheet on the die so it pops right out (smells nice too lol!)
    Hope you got to say "Hi" to John.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice,

    Fab card, love the tree and I loved yesterdays card too.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete