Followers

Translate

Monday, 8 September 2014

As Fresh as a Daisy


I have just bought the Sue Wilson dies "Delicate Daisies". One set has the daisy as a solid shape and the other as the outline of the daisy. I have used both sets on this card. I cut the solid shape out in white card and the outline set in pink. Glued the pink onto the white and then stuck it onto a white card blank. The "grass" at the bottom of the card is actually the push out bits of the outline dies. As the daisies are different sizes I was able to graduate the grass. I have used flat pearl gems in different sizes in the centre of each daisy. I then used a green gel pen and drew in the stems of each daisy. And finally, using Martha Stewart "Peg stamps" have added the green leaves and a few pink butterflies.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful jan, simply beautiful.
    John x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Soooo pretty. Love how you have given the daisies their own stems and what a great idea for the grass.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete