Followers

Translate

Sunday, 21 September 2014

Hobbycutz Design Team Challenge # 66

Not a Card - By Wendy L

Sponsor - A Day for Daisies


This image is called "Standing on a flower".

I decided to make this into a little note pad. Once I had coloured in the image, using my promarkers, I scanned the image and using Digital Designer made the image smaller and copied all over the page (like wallpaper). When printed off I was able to cover some white card like a book so that it was just larger than the pad inside. Then the initial image was stuck onto the front. I didn't have a pen the suitable colour to add to the notepad, but this simple idea makes a great gift.

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Janice, I too went to AP yesterday and met John. Didn't he do well. Like the project you have done, making gifts is an avenue I need to explore far more than I do at present. Now to sort out the stash I bought yesterday!! Best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie, we will have to meet up next time and have a coffee. X

      Delete
  2. Hi Janice
    Great project using a lovely image and would make a fab gift.
    Look forward to seeing what you make with your AP purchases too.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice, this is really beautiful, I hope you bring it in on Tuesday, I would love to see it.
    Well done
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete