Followers

Translate

Saturday, 6 September 2014

"It's Beginning to look like Christmas"


Well, where did this past week go?, it has flown by and I haven't made any cards or completed anything else to put on the blog.

This stitched card I finished at 10pm on Friday night so have scheduled it for Saturday morning. It has a simple stitched design in a multi-colour thread. The image in the centre is from LOTV new Christmas pads. The wording (Robert Addams Dies) and the holly is from Cottage Cutz (from the Christmas Cheer Candles die )

I went to Sandown Racetrack for the Craft show. I go there twice a year, and really enjoy it for several reasons:- 1, I can drive there without too much hassle, 2, there are plenty of parking spaces, 3, the show does a mix of all crafts and 4, it's not too big or too busy.

There has been a stand for the last few times called "Pink Frog Crafts & Cards". They mainly do "Britannia Dies" & "Marianne Designs". There are loads of sample cards so you get a good idea of how to use the dies, the people on the stand (normally about 5) are a great help when you are looking for a particular die or have a question. Needless to say I spent some money on this stand (cant and wont say how much Just in case my husband reads this !!). Check out their web site www.pinkfrogcraftsandcards.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Janice, gorgeous image, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jan, love the stitching around the image, reminds me of the Northern Lights lol! Beautiful.

    I too have to get my skates on in order to complete my card for next week lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Catching up as blogger wouldn't let me comment on some blogs yesterday.
    Love your stitched cards. Not sure any stitching I could do would be anywhere near as precise as yours. Its great!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete